After the successful first edition, the Start-up Games is going into its second round, and it’s free to watch! With the Start-up Games Volume 2, the Digital Hub Initiative and The Next Web will present the best start-ups and innovations from the initiative and its network at one digital pitch event. What’s the deal? Once…
The post Ready for the Start-up Games? Watch the online startup pitch for free (Sponsored) first appeared on EU-Startups.
What do you guys think? Personally, I think the first 2 iterations of the MVP should be free, and then when you launch public the original users get to keep it for their troubles (bug reporting etc) . It should be on the condition that you can send them inquiries about the product to get feedback. Say you limit the first batch to 100 people and the second to 200. to gauge interest etc.
Long story short, I had trouble finding custom boxes and packing materials for a small glass whiteboard company, so I created a B2B platform focused on generating quotes quickly and efficiently for the packing and corrugated box industry. It started as a little side project, and then it grew. I’ve talked with many small to medium sized manufacturers excited to sign up and use the tool. Just this week I’ve been getting quote requests coming through and passing them along to manufacturers and distributors. I’d like to share the tool with as many as I can but since it’s really just a labor of love right now I don’t have a huge budget. What’s the best way to keep growing this tool organically?
Saving for retirement is a flawed process and Americans age 51-61 reportedly only have a median balance of 21K in their retirement accounts. Retirable is the digital platform that builds a free retirement roadmap to help people retire in comfort. Since launching in October 2019, Retirable has helped 65,000+ pre-retirees and created 8,000 financial plans during its beta. While basic assessments are free, Retirable offers a premium service at $ 99 a year that helps people increase their monthly retirement income, working directly with Certified Financial Planners. AlleyWatch caught up with CEO and Cofounder Tyler End to learn more about Retirable’s service and recent funding round from investors that include Diagram Ventures, Primetime Partners, and Portag3 Ventures.
I am happy to share that I recently become a life coach, and I am offering anyone that wants to make a shift in their career, start a business, or need support in their entrepreneur adventure. I am excited to offer a month's worth of free sessions (4 x One-On-One Sessions). I have developed an inquisitive process to identify any problems and obstacles that you may be facing and am developing a process to work through those issues so you can be better equipped to handle the changes that are coming your way.
If the demand is high, I will have to select the candidates on a case by case bases. If you are interested, please message me and let me know: what are you currently doing where life coaching can be of help.
Thanks and good luck on your endeavors.
I spent some time today reflecting on the resources that really helped my with my start-up, and since they were greatly useful to me I thought it'd be helpful to share them for all the aspiring and budding entrepreneurs out there! Please let me know if you found any other really great free resources not covered in these lists- I'll add it to this post:)
- A free, high-quality video series that takes you through all aspects of building and investing in start-ups: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLyxqTGsRMin2p_sqUOsCwElRaOjUTMg_j
- A very comprehensive list (across 32 categories) of tools and websites to help you become more efficient and manage different aspects of the business: https://www.tvede-faurholt.com/32-tools/
- A list of 46 typical success criteria of start-ups: https://www.tvede-faurholt.com/46-criteria/
- A recommended reading list: https://www.tvede-faurholt.com/recommended-reading-list/
- A reddit list of places to get free press coverage for your start-up: https://www.reddit.com/r/Entrepreneur/comments/5dj20a/the_list_of_places_to_promote_your_startup_for/
- Another list of places to list your start-up (free & paid): https://www.notion.so/Where-to-post-your-project-4b6b9c20d7d7462f871e7e71b6449f62
- Finding mentors & workshops: https://www.score.org/