I am running a startup and I often find my team often asks me questions that I have no answer too. Although we discussed on the topics earlier. I feel that we loose valuable data over time and we have no way to store it.
So, what if we build a system where all meeting details will be captured and then we can go through at any point of time and then build our own organisational Google.
As, I am already running a text-analytics company I thought it can be done easily. So, here goes my wild imagination.
- Create a BOT that will join all the meeting platforms and record the meetings.
- Store the meeting data and retrive information, use NLP and AI to categorise the data.
So do this, we have build the first version of the product –
- An AI-BOT that joins all the meetings on Google Meet, Zoom, Microsoft Teams.
- Action Items + Summary + Highlights + Decision Points + Questions + Metrics
- Full-Transcript + Speaker information.
- Meeting notes share functionality with others.
This also servers as a personal NOTE taker. And I personally feel with this, we can save 30% of our daily work time.
Eventually we can use this data as a Google for enterprises, do data will be lost and you can always refer back to all your information. In the future, we can build a search engine for your enterprise.
If want to check out the first version of the application here is the link – www.rechord.ai
We are in BETA, so if please excuse us if you will encounter any problem.